Thursday, February 25, 2010

Simple Pleasures

(half) A day at town with B. Bought a couple of very pretty items I must say.


I really love the spotty bib detail and the colour, is perfect. From Miss Selfridge!


This Mango high waist, plaid skirt is something you must have in your wardrobe! It is not the normal boring pinstripes formal high waist, it'd be good for a casual look too. Furthermore, I bought it at a steal of more than 70% off! IT.IS.WORTH.EVERY.PENNY!


This Zara nautical stripes pump shoe is simply beautiful. The cutting of this shoe makes my leg looks slimmer and it has a slightly pointed front. Not too sharp, not too round, just the way I like it.


Bought another Kate Spade tote. This time, it's water proof! For rainy weather. Not that I've let my fabric KS tote shower in the rain, but the other day, I put orange juice in the tote, and it leaked out, and dirtied the tote IN ORANGE JUICE! That is as bad as having rain poured down on the bag.


I would really appreciate if a kind soul on earth would buy me this pretty Mango jacket! or atleast something like this. I have gone beyond my shopping limit(not that I ever not gone beyond the limit anw) for this month. Anw, in my new (favourite) KS notebook, has 12 pages (one each month) dedicated to monthly expenses for me to keep track of my spending. As far as I'm concern, it hasn't help me one bit. Still, can somebody please buy me this, pretty please with cherry on top?

Anyway, I'm getting really restless with my hair right now. I can't wait to get it trim. And I can't wait to go for my facial. I've already told my mom to book for my next appointment with the facial-er soon. I really hope that she has called them because I'm getting restless with my face too. Oh well.


Let's go for another round of shopping baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home